Virtru Secure Share enables you and your team members to securely share and exchange files of nearly any size with individuals both inside and outside your organization. Ideally suited for situations where highly sensitive information is being exchanged, Secure Share users always retain complete control over the data shared.
Secure Share is comprised of two main functions:
- Send Files: Securely send encrypted files to anyone.
- Request Files: Use your unique Secure Share link so others can share encrypted files with you - even if they are not a Virtru user.
In addition, Secure Share is built on Virtru's powerful Trusted Data Format (TDF), which protects data no matter how it’s shared, where it lives, or who has access to it.
Virtru's Secure Share product has a number of benefits, including:
- Send sensitive information with Confidence: Data owners maintain complete control over information they send to other collaborators.
- Support for larger files: Unlike email attachments, files of nearly any size can be shared with Secure Share.
- Collect information from customers with ease: Insert Secure Share links into your existing workflows to make it easy for customers or partners to securely share files directly with you. No need to start a new encrypted email thread each time.
For example, you could use Virtru's Secure Share feature to:
- Share a large design file or prototype that is too big to send over email.
- Request files by embedding a link in your customer, patient, or new hire onboarding flows so they can securely share sensitive information with you during onboarding.
- Embed your Secure Share link in your email signature so anyone can securely share sensitive files with you.
To learn more about Secure Share and how to use it, we recommend the following resources:
- Request a Demo
- Using Secure Share to share files (outbound) and request files (inbound)
- How to view a secure file shared with you
- How non-Virtru users can share files with you