Install & Activate Virtru for Users
- Install and activate the Virtru email extension
- Install and activate Virtru for Gmail
- Install and activate the Virtru for Outlook Desktop Extension (Windows Desktop only)
- Install and activate the Virtru for Outlook 365 Add-in (for Web, Desktop, Mobile)
- Install and Activate Virtru for Drive
- Install, Activate, and Send Securely with Virtru for iOS
How to Use Virtru
- Using Encrypted Search
- Set Personalized Unencrypted Introduction
- Setting a default On/Off encryption state for yourself
- Virtru for Outlook 365 Add-in Menu
- Using the Virtru for Outlook 365 add-in in delegated and shared mailboxes
- Secure Share History Page
Troubleshooting for Users
- Virtru for Outlook 365 not activating successfully
- "You are not authorized to send securely" or "Virtru disabled for your account"
- Virtru for Gmail Compatibility with Salesforce Gmail Integration
- Virtru has disappeared from Gmail
- "Error Sending" or "Unknown Error" in Gmail
- Virtru add-in disappearing from Outlook
FAQs for Users
- Cookies and Pop-Up Requirements for the Outlook 365 Add-in
- Secure Share Overview
- What is the difference between Virtru's Microsoft Add-in and Microsoft Extension?
- Virtru compatibility with other Chrome extensions
- How do I notify my recipients that I will be sending emails with Virtru?
- Does Virtru support plugins for other browsers, platforms, and providers?