If you’re reading this, you’ve likely received a Virtru-secured email. In this article, we’ll show you how to quickly reply to your secure message (including adding attachments) in Virtru's Secure Reader once you have unlocked the message.
If you have installed a Virtru plugin, add-in, or app, you can reply to your message in your mailbox.
More detailed step-by-step instructions can be found below.
How to reply to a secure message
1. To send a secure reply, scroll down the page below the main message or click the icon in the top right with the arrow pointing to the left. You may also click on the arrow next to it to reveal additional options such as Secure Reply All.
2. Attachments can be added by clicking Add Attachment. These will be sent securely as well.
3. When you are ready to send your email, hit the Secure Send button. Both you and all applicable recipients will receive a copy of your reply. Please note that your secure reply will be sent from email@example.com.
- Read a Virtru Encrypted Email without Virtru Installed
- Troubleshooting for Recipients
- FAQs for Recipients
- About Virtru