When Virtru protection is enabled, our browser plug-in currently supports up to 150 MB attachments. When Virtru is disabled/off, attachment size varies by provider. Outlook caps attachment size based on your mail provider's default setting. Exchange administrators can edit this setting to allow larger attachment sizes. Mobile is not capped.
Articles in this section
- Installing and activating the Virtru email extension
- Reading and replying to a Virtru encrypted email without having Virtru installed
- Setting a personalized, unencrypted introduction
- Maximum size for emails and attachments
- Virtru Required Endpoints
- Receiving “You’re already a member of a team” error when trying to accept Virtru invitation.
- Email archiving and e-discovery support
- Updating the Virtru extension, add-in, or app
- Sending a secure attachment
- How do I make sure my recipients recognize the Virtru-encrypted emails I send to them?