Once a user has activated their Secure Share for Zendesk app, they will be able to share and/or request secure files.
In this article, we'll show you how to securely share Virtru encrypted files both in a helpful video tutorial below and detailed step-by-step instructions following that.
1. To request a secure file, click the Virtru icon at the bottom of the compose section, and select Secure Share
2. Before selecting the files to encrypt, you have the option to include additional context via unencrypted text and/or encrypted text. When you have added applicable text, click Next to proceed
3. Select Add Files to choose the file(s) to encrypt
4. Once the files are ready, select Submit
5. The content will then appear in your Zendesk comment window. You will see any unencrypted text you included and the file names. Make any tweaks to the unencrypted text and hit Submit when ready to share