This document will guide you through the updating the application version of the Virtru Marketplace releases.
Log into your Cloud Console Kubernetes Engine Applications tab
- Direct link
- Select your Virtru Gateway application, Your application name will match your namespace
- (My Example "deployment-cse" shown below)
- Select the "YAML" tab and click Edit
- On line 97 change the version number to match the current release and click save.
- (Latest release version 3.6.0)
Now that the application version is updated you will need to update the container image in the deployment Yaml.
- Click on "Workloads" and select the "gateway" deployment
- Select the "YAML" tab and click "Edit" at the top of the screen
- On line 255 change the image tag to match the new application version as before and click "Save"
- After you click save your deployment will automatically replace your pod(s) with the new container version. Once it is done you should get a green check mark under "Status"