To begin using the Secure Share for Zendesk integration, you will need to activate your account in the widget.
In this article, we'll show you how to activate and a quickly share Virtru encrypted files both in a helpful video tutorial below and detailed step-by-step instructions following that.
Once your organization has added Virtru Secure Share for Zendesk, you will notice a Virtru icon added to your ticket reply box.
Before you can begin sending and requesting secure files, you will need to activate:
1. Assign the ticket to yourself, click on the Virtru Secure Share icon, and select Authenticate with Virtru
2. A new window will open. (Pop-ups will need to be enabled for Zendesk). Enter your email address (this will be your direct email address and not a shared mailbox) and select Continue
3. On the next prompt, choose your sign in method
4. If you selected Request Verification Link, you will receive an email from a @virtru.com address. Click Verify me
You should be directed to a login confirmation page. You may close that tab
5. Head back to Zendesk where you will now see your sharing options
Using Virtru Secure Share for Zendesk