The Virtru Billing Portal allows authorized users to login and manage their Virtru subscription and payments. This includes the ability to update credit card information, pay outstanding balances, view past invoices, manage the billing contacts on the account, and much more. In this article, we will walk you through how to create an account and access the portal.
Before starting, it is important to note the Virtru Billing Portal is completely separate from the Virtru system (including the Virtru Dashboard) and requires a separate password and login. By default, only the individual who purchased Virtru and any Billing Contacts on the account will be able to create an account to access the Billing Portal. From there, additional Billing Contacts can be added via the portal.
This article covers how to Change or add Billing Contacts to your account
How to create an account
1. Go to the Virtru Billing Portal and click the link to Create new account
2. On the next page, enter your email address and create a password, then click Create Account.
If you receive an error message, you likely need to change billing contact on your account.
3. You should see a message that says "Thank you for signing up!" and highlights that you have been sent an account verification email. From there, Go to your inbox, find the email and click Confirm my account
If you do not receive the confirmation email after 10 minutes, please be sure to check your spam folder and have your IT team check any internal quarantine folders. If you still cannot find the email, contact Virtru Billing Support.
4. Once your account is confirmed, you can login to the Virtru Billing Portal using the email and login you created in step #2.
- How to Add a Credit Card for your Virtru Subscription Payment
- Change or add Billing Contacts to your account
- How to Access Your Virtru Invoice