Paying for your Virtru Subscription
Virtru provides several options to pay for your subscription, including check, money order, ACH, and credit card payments. Remittance information for all payment types can be found here: Updating payment information and remittance instructions
If you choose to pay for your Virtru subscription via credit card, you can add a card and apply payment in a few simple steps!
Pay Via Credit Card
Add a Card
To familiarize yourself with Virtru's Billing Portal, you can take a look at this article. Below are the steps to pay for an invoice via credit card.
1. Head over to the Virtru Subscriber portal
2. Log into the portal. If this is your first time, you will be prompted to create an account
3. Click Manage where it says Payment Methods, then select Manage Payments. On this page you can Click Add New Payment Method to add a new payment.
4. In the form that appears, you can enter your credit card details
5. Click submit to save and apply your new credit card information.
If you have more than one credit card on file, you can click on Set As Default next to the credit card you'd like to be the default payment.
Once changes are submitted, it can take up to 24 hours for the system to pick up the new information and apply payment to any pending invoices.
Process the Card on File
To apply your card to pay an open invoice immediately:
1. Click the Make a Payment tab on the Manage Payments page to select the appropriate invoice or outstanding amount to apply a payment to.
2. On the right side, you can select a card, then click Next and Confirm.