Virtru provides several options to pay for your subscription, including check, money order, ACH, and credit card payments. Remittance information for all payments other payment types can be found here: Updating payment information and remittance instructions
Applying a credit card to pay for your Virtru subscription can be done in a few simple steps!
- Head over to the Virtru Dashboard
- Navigate to the Plan & Billing section
- On the Plan & Billing page, click on Add a Credit Card
- In the box that appears, you can enter your credit card details
- Click submit to save and apply your new credit card information.
- If you have more than one credit card on file, you can click on Set As Default next to the credit card you'd like to be the default payment. You can also delete an old credit card on file by clicking on Delete next to it"
Once changes are submitted, it can take up to 24 hours for the system to pick up the new information and apply payment to any pending invoices.