The general layout of the Virtru Data Protection Toolkit execution is:
virtru.console.exe [Action] parameters
- Bulk decrypts mbox/pst/tdf files in the source directory
- Bulk exports all policy keys to PROTOBUF binary. Used to improve performance by limiting HTTP requests.
- Bulk encrypts tdf files in the source directory
- Display more information on a specific command.
- Display version information.
- The number of Threads to allocate
- Default: 4
- Maximum number of Http Requests per second before throttling
- Default: 10
- (Required) Path to read encrypted mbox/pst/tdf files.
- (Required) Path to write decrypted mbox/pst/tdf files.
(Default: ./errors) Path to write mbox/pst files with e-mails that had errors decrypting. Default: ./errors
- Write the console summary to a file upon completion (Example: "./summary.log")
Export policies before decrypting to improve performance by reducing http requests. Path to write exported policy keys.
Path to PROTOBUF binary of policy keys to import. Used to improve performance by reducing http requests.
Required. Path to File to the CSV digest file generated by the Google Vault
(Required) Path to the configuration file. E.g. './.creds/virtru-cli-creds.json'.
(Default: 200) Maximum queue size for processing. Default is 200, set to 0 for unlimited. Larger queues are more performant at the cost of memory usage.
- (Default: WARN) Logging level. Default: 'warning'.
- -v, verbose
- Shortcut to configure logging for debug level output.
- Convert MBOX files to PST after processing
- Default: False
Fixes the name of decrypted vault files by appending the extension found before the random 33 characters
- Default: False
virtru.console.exe bulk-decrypt -
Bulk Key Export
virtru.console.exe bulk-export -
virtru.console.exe bulk-encrypt -