This page will walk you through installing and activating the Virtru for Drive Chrome extension.
Install Chrome Extension
Virtru's Google Chrome browser extensions are compatible with the current and four (4) preceding versions of the Chrome browser. Virtru may still function with some versions of Chrome outside that range, but compatibility is not guaranteed or supported.
The rest of our system requirements are the same as those for the Chrome browser itself, found here. Scroll to See supported operating systems & system requirements for details.
- In the Chrome Web Store, navigate to Virtru for Drive.
- Click Add to Chrome.
- Click Add Extension.
You should receive a success prompt.
- Navigate to Google Drive.
- A Virtru prompt should automatically appear. Click Activate Virtru.
- Google will require permissions verification. Select your Google account.
- On the permissions page, click Allow.
- Upon success, you will receive a prompt informing you that "Virtru for Drive is ready!" Click Close to begin using the plugin.