- Make sure you have set the Organization Admin Mode to 'ON' using the toggle on the left navigation bar.
- Select USERS from the left navigation bar.
- Select the user you would like to change. If their email is not listed you will need to add them first.
- Click Options > Grant Admin Access. To remove administrative access select Revoke Admin.
- Note: the user must both activate their Virtru plugin and accept the invitation (denoted by a green check mark) to be a Virtru admin before their access is approved
Please note that removing administrative access from a user does not remove their license. You will need to remove a user's license in order to fully remove them from your organization.
G Suite Synced
By installing Virtru at the domain level, you'll also grant Virtru admin status to all G Suite Super Admins for your domain.
There are 2 ways to add new Virtru admins with this setup.
G Suite Super Admin roles
To add new Virtru super admins by default you must elevate a users G Suite status to Super Admin than that users permissions are elevated after the next sync with Virtru.
Virtru Super Admin roles
If you wish to have your Virtru admins separate from your G Suite super admins this can be done by a feature flag on our side. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or your Customer Success Manager to have this setting enabled for your org.
Once this setting is enabled only the original administrator that installed the Virtru market place app or the last G Suite admin that performed a sync will have administrative access to log in and add additional Virtru administrators. Please coordinate carefully with Virtru to get this setting enabled properly.
During the AD-Sync installation you will be required to set up a Virtru Users and Virtru Administrators group in your Active directory environment. To add additional Virtru administrators please make sure that your user is in both the Virtru Users and Virtru Administrators group. Once this is complete that users privileges will be elevated after the next sync.