You can easily add, change, or remove a user's administrative access from the Virtru Dashboard. To start, the current Virtru administrator will need to log into the Virtru Dashboard from their account.
- Make sure you have set the Organization Admin Mode to 'ON' using the toggle on the left navigation bar.
- Select USERS from the left navigation bar.
- Select the user you would like to change. If their email is not listed you will need to add them first.
- Click Options > Grant Admin Access. To remove administrative access select Revoke Admin.
- Note: the user must both activate their Virtru plugin and accept the invitation (denoted by a green check mark) to be a Virtru admin before their access is approved
Please note that removing administrative access from a user does not remove their license. You will need to remove a user's license in order to fully remove them from your organization.