Virtru is available to anyone in locations where it is lawfully accepted. Please be aware that this is a U.S. based company and abides by U.S. law. We do not condone the use of our technology in countries where it is considered illegal.
Articles in this section
- Installing and activating the Virtru email extension
- Reading and replying to a Virtru encrypted email without having Virtru installed
- Setting a personalized, unencrypted introduction
- Maximum size for emails and attachments
- Virtru Required Endpoints
- Receiving “You’re already a member of a team” error when trying to accept Virtru invitation.
- Email archiving and e-discovery support
- Updating the Virtru extension, add-in, or app
- Sending a secure attachment
- How do I make sure my recipients recognize the Virtru-encrypted emails I send to them?