As the administrator of a Virtru team, you can use the Virtru Dashboard's Users page to manage users and licenses for your organization.
For most organizations, users can be manually added to your account via the Virtru Dashboard.
Note to paid business admins of domain-synced Virtru teams
Administrators of G Suite organizations that have performed a domain sync with Virtru must use the Google Admin Console to manage users (please sign into Zendesk to view). Click here to log into your Google admin console.
To manually add a user:
- Log into the Dashboard with an admin account
- Navigate to the Users section
- Click to Add a User.
- Enter the new user(s) email address(es) and click Add
- Accept their Virtru teams invitation from email@example.com.
- Active their email address with a Virtru email endpoint:
To remove a user, you can follow the steps below:
Note to G Suite admins and Virtru admins of domain-synced Virtru teams
If you see this prompt at any time while you are adding or removing users, it means that your Virtru team has been domain synced with your G Suite (this can only be done by a Virtru admin on your team). Please go to your Google Admin Console Users section to modify your users.
Exporting a List of Users
To view a .csv of all users in the Dashboard, admins can use the Export to CSV button below the search bar:
This .csv will include the following:
- All user email addresses
- User invitation statuses
- User activation statuses
- User admin roles
- A count of all users in the Dashboard
- A count of pending invitations (invited)
- A count of accepted invitations
- A count of activated users
- A count of unactivated users