A Virtru license is tied to an email account, not to a specific device or computer. An email account subscribed to Virtru Pro can use Virtru on as many platforms as the user would like (mobile, web, and desktop). You can easily purchase additional licenses for co-workers or employees either during the initial checkout process, or any time after the initial checkout by logging into the Virtru Dashboard.
Articles in this section
- Installing and activating the Virtru email extension
- Reading and replying to a Virtru encrypted email without having Virtru installed
- Setting a personalized, unencrypted introduction
- Maximum size for emails and attachments
- Virtru Required Endpoints
- Receiving “You’re already a member of a team” error when trying to accept Virtru invitation.
- Email archiving and e-discovery support
- Updating the Virtru extension, add-in, or app
- Sending a secure attachment
- How do I make sure my recipients recognize the Virtru-encrypted emails I send to them?