If your App ID is no longer valid, due to expiration, clearing you cache, or uninstalling Virtru, you can reactivate the Virtru extension by simply following one of the two procedures below:
Reactivating the Virtru Extension Via the "Compose" Window
- In Gmail, click 'Compose'
2. Slide the Virtru toggle to the 'On' position
3. Click the blue 'Activate' button to reactivate your extension
Reactivating the Virtru Extension Via the Virtru Menu Icon
- While on your Gmail page, locate and click the Virtru icon in Chrome's menu bar (top-right corner)
2. Click 'Activate Virtru for [your address]' to reactivate your extension